Bossology 102:

Bossology 102:

Friday, October 30, 2009

It's a FRESSH movement . . . We Got This

First thing first, big ups to my boy Jus Nice for SHUTTING DOWN the Hut Thursday night (Oct. 29th) in Greenwood, SC.


In photo: Jus Nice (left) & his manager, Jah (right) outside the Hut

Ray Daniels of Universal/Motown was in the building! He drove all the way from the A to see what all the fuss was about. . .and Jus Nice with the help of all his supporters showed Daniels exactly why they call him "Nice!"


I was able to drive from Myrtle Beach to attend the party as well to watch Jus Nice perform for over 500 people. However, I wasn't able to take pictures/videos of the performance because it was so crowded & hot that my lenses kept fogging up. . .(& I was not about to ruin my new camera . . . okay?!? . . . lol)

In Photo (from left to right): Nathalie, Jus nice, & P. Russ (me)

Luckily, there were so many people out there with cameras that I was able to find a few pics to post as well as a VIDEO of Jus Nice performing "Insecure" (featuring Tariq) from his latest mixtape, Karma. Click here & step your music game UP if you have yet to download Karma.



This is your girl, P.Russ just keeping it funky . . . Be good & God Bless!

2 comments:

  1. Krunk is an understatement. Straight ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...Ain't no party like a Fressh Boy party. SC stand up!

    ReplyDelete