Bossology 102:

Bossology 102:

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Breaking News: R.I.P. AJ Jewell



Ashley "AJ" Jewell, former fiance of ‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’ star Kandi Buruss, was involved in a fight with several men in the parking lot of an Atlanta strip club called the Body Tap where he was co-owner.

Jewell suffered severe head injuries during the fight and was taken to Piedmont Hospital, where he died on arrival. No arrests have been made.

Police said they have not determined a motive for the brawl, but the investigation is still under way. Atlanta Police Lt. Keith Meadows' stated, "It appears he received a severe blow to the head because he was involved in an altercation in the parking lot." Officer Meadows also stated that the killing was NOT planned, but they have identified and contacted a witness whom they hope will help them solve this case.

Kandi left this message on her Twitter page early this morning: [I’m bout 2 give my swollen eyes some rest now. I just wanted to say thanks 2 everyone for their prayers. I gotta get up & go 2 my uncle’s funeral. I could never in a million years imagine this happening. Please pray for AJ’s children, that’s who im the most concerned 4. Im just in one of those moods where I dont wanna talk, I dont wanna b held & told its gonna b ok. I just wanna cry myself 2 sleep, alone.]

My heart goes out to the Jewell family and Buruss family. AJ leaves behind six beautiful children.



2 comments:

  1. OMG!!!!!! Kandi must really be going thru alot right now...I even heard that they had broken off the engagement...but I know she is still hurting because of this...my heart goes out to her and his family...I'm still in shock right now, um about to go tell my sis about this...

    (don't 4get 2 visit my blog & comment)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He really seemed like an alright guy on the show. That is so sad, poor Kandi and his children.

    ReplyDelete