Bossology 102:

Bossology 102:

Monday, October 5, 2009

I Need You to Scream 'Til Your Lungs Get Sore. . .

I would like someone to explain to me why Justin 'Jus Nice' Grant does not have a deal. Why am I not hearing his music on MY radio? It makes no sense to me. What does this kid need to do? Tell everyone they're a JERK followed by a LOL :-)? Get outta here!



Jus Nice has dropped yet another HOT single titled "Encore" from his up and coming album, Karma. This track is super fresh (pun intended, just add another s) and is definitely one of my favorites, so far. . .


I spoke with the artist via Facebook to get an exclusive on why he wrote "Encore" . . .
"Encore" came about due to me wanting to express my emotions about my mother and the constant emotional struggles I have been going through with her death and my music. . .Well life period. I just wanted people to hear this other side of me which I'm just learning how to express. The part of the verse that gets me the most is "Summer '07/Moms went to Heaven/Lost everything and my drive I had to question/" that line was hard for me because I was scared to express it but I want people to know me on all levels.
Jus Nice continues to show us that he is NO "Cat in the Hat" rapper who relates hip-hop to a laundry list of s*** they own while looping beats that any amateur with pro-tools can make. My advice to you, Justin 'Jus Nice', is don't ever be afraid to express how you feel in your music. Hip-hop is about metaphors relating to life & the soul needs to come back into hip-hop

Click on the link below and give "Encore" a listen. . .leave your feed back & as always be good & God bless.

4 comments:

  1. I never heard of him...I guess thats what your getting at

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol...yeah! What did you think of the song? If you look in my archives you'll see a few more post on him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ay yo dis song is da bzness ma. where dis kat from?

    ReplyDelete