Bossology 102:

Bossology 102:

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

2010 BET HIp Hop Awards: Cube Family vs. Run Family


2111225717
Uploaded by yardie4lifever2. - Discover more webcam videos and video blogs.

I like that BET decided to add the family of two of the dopest old school rappers in the Cypher. I'm still impressed with Diggy and his freestylin abilities. Who knew the skateboard kid from Run's House could spit. Looks like Jo Jo decided to take some notes from his little bro because he actually wasn't THAT bad. Word of advice, coming from woman to man, just because you spittin rhymes doesn't mean you have to spit saliva. I'm just sayin...try freestylin without getting all that saliva caked up in the corner of your lips because it definitely made me cringe. YUCK! But good work to both families.

It's your girl, P.Russ and I'm just keepin it funky!

No comments:

Post a Comment